Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Can I Plug My Thingie In Your Socket?

I fancy myself as a "mobile warrior".  I often lug my arsenal of gadgets with me wherever I go and there are times when I need to really do something important with my computer so I head on over to my favorite coffeeshop and work there.  Battery life is not infinite (though I still get a decent 3 hours off my iBook's battery) so I sometimes need to plug in to an available outlet.  The coffeeshop I often visit gladly allow me to plug in for free since I do it after ordering a drink and the occassional munchies.

I do this so often that I took it for granted.  Whenever I need the extra juice in my laptop, I plug my iBook on an available socket.... until I came upon this story from my fellow PhilMUGger Dickoy.  With his story in mind, I have added BUMA to one of the restaurants I'll never ever visit.


technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: