Thursday, August 03, 2006

Buy Your Own AT-ST

 A 10+ Foot Tall Wearable Robot Suit

Seeing this pictures gave me a really good feeling that somehow, I'll be able to live out my fantasy of driving one of those giant robots to work.  According to I4U News, this baby is actually on sale in Japan and costs $315,000.  This so-called "Land Walker", any self-respecting Star Wars fan will quickly recognize that these are inspired by the AT-ST (All Terrain Scout Transport)

Time to start breaking my piggy banks!

Oh, here's a picture of the Star Wars' AT-ST:

AT-ST at alert on the forest moon of Endor in Return of the Jedi.

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

jun asis said...

Do you need a Jedi/Sith License to drive it? Or an Empire or Rebel one would do?

Jun Asis
www.mabutingbalita.net