Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talkin' Tech Is Among Dash Media's "Chosen Ones"

One of the first things I do in the morning is open my GMail account and among the messages I received for the day, I found one that is absolutely exciting... a message from Dash-Media saying that this "little blog than can" has been chosen to be a part of their network. According to the email:

Out of over a hundred submissions, only 22 blogs made the final cut to qualify as members of the Dash Media Network. These blogs are not merely the best of the lot but more importantly passed through the most stringent of criteria focused on the quality of the content. Your blog has been chosen as one them. Congratulations!
So, what can I say? I'm honored to be considered as a blogger whose work is considered "quality content". To the other blogs/bloggers who also made the final cut, congratulations!

No comments: