Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jabra BT8010: Non-geeky Stereo Headset

A few months ago I had a chance to review a wireless bluetooth stereo headset for Mobile. I loved the freedom of listening to music without wires. However that particular headset was too bulky and made me feel like a Borg whenever I need to walk around.


Now Jabra is releasing a new wireless bluetooth stereo headset that *may* be a bit more wearable than its predecessor... the Jabra BT8010. It is actually a "convertible" setup where a user may use one for doing phone calls, and then connect the other one for listening to music. Costing $149 (around Php 7,500), this gadget is on my wishlist for my next bonus!

1 comment:

Paulding said...

tol paki beta-test nga itong headset nato
100% pinoy, mura pa! $5 onli
http://paulding.blogspot.com/2007/01/pinoy-toothing.html