I got this Aiptek DV Z200 PRO as a birthday gift. It also replaces my trusty point-and-shoot Kodak digital camera which got sort of broken when it fell during our summer outing :(
Here are my thoughts so far:
- It is quite handy.
- The 1000 mAh battery looks like something you see on cellphones.
- Videos taken are quite decent but I have yet to those videos on TV.
- Its 5 megapixel camera takes good pictures but the shutter lag is a bit annoying.
- Connecting the DV Z200 to a computer is a breeze, no drivers required.
- Charges if connected to a computer via USB.
- The size makes it easy to lug around and capture still images and videos at a moment's notice.
- If I'm to use this "seriously", I'll probably need a full-sized tripod (or at least a monopod).