Monday, July 03, 2006

Actual Pics: HTC StarTrek (and a mini review too!)

star_trek_htc.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Mororola RAZR V3x for the last couple of weeks. Its sleek and sexy form factor and its 3G capabilities makes it one of my dream phones of the moment... until I saw how the HTC StarTrek looks like. The HTC StarTrek (other monickers include: Dopod S300 and QTEK 8500) has the sexy form factor of the Motorola RAZR but according to this review, has a "better" OS (Windows Mobile Smartphone), which is subject to debate.

But I have to agree that its form factor is really cool and its external display is to die for. The bundled software seems adequate enough for the light computing environment offered by WM Smartphone. If and when the HTC StarTrek hits the local stores, I'll surely get a closer look at this promising phone.








technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: