Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SendStation EarBuddy: Its the small things that count

A couple of days ago, I reviewed the Jabra BT620s -- a wireless stereo bluetooth headhone/headset and I was absolutely impressed by it (shameless self-promotion: you can read all about the review in an upcoming issue of Mobile Philippines). But one of the things I didn't like about it is that it is a rather large, complicated and rather expensive gadget.

Then I stumbled on the SendStation EarBuddy -- it is a small pouch designed to keep your earbuds when not in use and it got me thinking: if I simply want to avoid tangling the cables of my earbuds, why do I have to complicate my life with bigger gadgets?

The EarBuddy is pure simplicity -- it provides a way for music lovers to stow away their earbuds safely and "in style".  Using the EarBuddy will actually extend the life of the earbuds since it will be kept safe on one place with no chance of getting tangled up -- a leading cause of defective sound in earbuds.

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: